|Our aim at The Snowdon is to make your stay as pleasurable as possible and we offer all our Guests a warm and friendly welcome.
The bus and railway station are near the town centre and are approximately a ten minute walk by foot. There is a taxi rank at both stations. Taxis in the town centre can be found adjacent to the Post Office on Water Street.
- The front of the property is accessed through a wide gateway.
- There is a small lip but no step to access the porch.
- The front door opens on to the hall with no steps or lips.
- The front desk is at a low level.
- The Guests' Lounge is on the ground floor with no steps and easily accessible.
- The Dining Room is next to the Lounge and is easily accessible.
- All rooms have a cordless kettle and remote control TVs.
- There are 16 steps to the first floor landing and the stairway is wide and has a handrail.
- There is good mobile phone reception.
Snowdon Guest House
46 River Street
Tel: (01745) 331786